TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Kyocera came up with another smartphone in the US market. This time they have brought out a variety handset which is a water proof model and is out with latest Android features. The company is known for launching handsets with interesting and unique features differentiating from the rest of handsets in the competing segment. Kyocera Hydro is an apt name to reflect the uniqueness, waterproof case.
[superchart id=5 posts=23003]
This water proof model can submerge under water for about half an hour for a depth up to 1 meter. Kyocera have special app meant to conserve battery life. Rumour is that it is a low budget handset as its build is out of plastic. Data transfer can carry out efficiently with the help of USB ports and also full Bluetooth connectivity.
There is no idea as when it will be out in the US market. Price of this water proof model is also not fixed as of now. However, we can expect a fast release of long awaited handset that too within a comfortable price tag.
Kyocera also announced another handset Kyocera Rise along with this handset. Company is hoping for a double hit in the handset market with their latest models. Company is especially expecting a good response to their water proof model with interesting features powered by Android ICS.