- 34 min ago How to make your Android device safe for kids
- 2 hrs ago Now Instagram users can post landscape video on IGTV: Everything you need to know
- 3 hrs ago Huawei now barred from using SD and microSD cards
- 3 hrs ago Flipkart World Cup Mania (May 23rd to 28th): Avail special offers on Mi Televisions
- Sports ICC World Cup: Warner, Smith booed by crowd in warm-up match against England
- Movies Allu Arjun’s Takes A Decision That Might Leave His Fans Disappointed? Deets Inside!
- News President Donald Trump and PM Modi to meet at G-20 Summit in June
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Kyocera Rise, an Android ICS powered QWERTY mobile phone
Kyocera has released a QWERTY mobile phone that runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. The mobile phone is named as Kyocera Rise. One of the major attractions of this phone is that it makes use of a sliding QWERTY keyboard. The phone is built for the CDMA networks. The availability of the carrier has not yet been announced as of now. The mobile phone arrives with standard as well as advanced features as well as specifications. Most of the specifications resemble to that of Hydro which is yet new launch from Kyocera.
The unique functionality that differentiates Kyocera Rise from other QWERTY mobile phones present in the international market is the implementation of the popular Android ICS operating system. This is what makes this device rare in the QWERTY segment of the mobile phones. The mobile phone arrives with a screen display size of 3.5 inches that gives good multimedia experience for the users. The phone will also feature 1 GHz of Qualcomm MSM 8655 processor that comes with improved performance as well as speed.
QWERTY mobile phone
Android 4.0 ICS
CDMA network compatible
3.5 inches of screen display size
3.2 mega pixel rear camera
1, 500 mAh battery
2 GB MicroSD card
2 GB built-in storage
The screen display of Kyocera Rise comes with a superior screen resolution of 480 x 320 pixels of IPS LCD Display. The camera specification of this mobile phone include the presence of 3.2 mega pixel of rear camera that can be used for taking pictures with good image quality. The camera feature is also enhanced with the implementation of LED Flash. The device is powered by 1, 500 mAh battery that is also capable of providing considerable talktime as well as standby time.
While comparing this mobile phone with other QWERTY mobile phones present in the market that are usually big in form factor, this device stands unique since it is very compact and can be comfortably in the hands of the user. Other features that are associated with this device include the presence of four-row keyboard as well as the internal storage capacity of 2 GB. The device also arrives with a 2 GB MicroSD card that can be used as an expandable memory when more memory space is required.
Kyocera Rise also features connectivity features such as Bluetooth as well as Wi-Fi that can be used to enhance high speed data transfer as well as enhanced wireless connection. This QWERTY mobile phone is expected to arrive with a price tag that might be budget friendly. The device will find increasing interests among users since there are fewer phones that make use of Android 4.0 ICS in QWERTY based mobile phones.