TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Lava has been playing low these days and are pretty silent in the market while the company's premium smartphone subsidiary Xolo has been launching one after another devices of late. Today the company has put up their latest handset called Iris 402+ for pre-orders at Rs. 5,678. It is available from Flipkart.
The handset coming as a sequel of the Iris 402 which was launched back in August has also appeared on the company's official website. Being a successor to the Iris 402, the specs are quite identical to the same. However, the Iris 402+ is powered by an improved 1.3 GHz dual-core processor.
Going by the specs, the smartphone comes with a 4-inch capacitive touch screen display which offers a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. The device is powered by a 1.3 GHz dual-core processor coupled with a 512MB of RAM. It runs on runs on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) OS.
Moving on to camera, there is a 3MP rear shooter and a 0.3MP (VGA) Auto-facing snapper. There is a 4GB of onboard storage which can be expanded up to 32GB using a micro SD card.
There is a regular connectivity options like 3G, Bluetooth with A2DP, Wi-Fi and GPS/A-GPS. Additionally the handset also is compatible with Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) with dual standby.
The device which measures 11.4mm thick and weighs 124g draws its power from a 1500 mAh battery. The device is reportedly said to hit the stores by the end of December.
There are a number of devices from Indian smartphone vendors like Micromax, Karbonn, iBall, Intex and many more which will come to conetst Lava Iris 402+ in the market.