- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: MS Dhoni becomes second most-capped ODI player for India
- News Unemployment, farmers distress must be discussed in Budget Session: Congress
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Lava Iris 503 And 3G 402 Now Official: Available Online At Rs 8,599 and Rs 5,249
Indian smartphone vendor, Lava International Limited today, released two of its latest phones in the Indian market. The devices come dubbed as Iris 503 and 3G 402. The company has priced the two devices at Rs 9,999 and Rs 5,499 respectively.
Going by the specs the Iris 503 is an affordable phablet which comes with a 5 inch QHD IPS display offering a resolution of 540x960 pixels.
The device runs on Android Jelly Bean v4.2 OS. Powering the handset is a 1.2 GHz Dual core processor which is coupled with a 512MB of RAM. The smartphone packs a 5 MP auto focus rear camera with BSI sensor and a 1.2 MP front camera to perform video calling over Wi-Fi or 3G.
It houses 4GB of internal storage capacity which can be expanded further up to 32GB with the help of memory card slot. The device is powered by a 2000 mAH battery.
Talking about the other handset 3G 402, It is a value pack device which supports 3G networks. The latest Lava 3G 402 comes with a 4-inch capacitive touch screen featuring WVGA display (480x800pixels). It is powered by a fast 1.2 Ghz dual core processor coupled with 256 MB of RAM. It runs on Android Jelly Bean v4.2 operating system with OTA upgrade support. The 3G 402 sports a 3MP rear camera and a VGA front camera. The device houses 512 MB ROM which can be expanded up to 32GB via microSD card. The device draws its energy from a 1500mAh battery.
The Iris 503 is available for sale on Flipkart at Rs. 8,599, while the Iris 3G 402 is priced at Rs. 5,249 on Flipkart. The domestic smartphone vendor has launched these two devices after a long time while the premium subsidiary of the company, Xolo did make some impressive moves in the interim period.
Mr. Hari Om Rai, Chairman & Managing Director, Lava International Ltd., said, "At Lava, we are committed to constantly strive to innovate and develop great value for our consumers. Today at the India Telecom 2013 we are proud to showcase our latest in-house designed smartphone Iris 503 and the 3G 402, a fully loaded entry level 3G android smartphone. These products will fuel the aspirations of the evolving mobile user in India."