TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Keeping pace with the global market, the Indian phablet market has been growing quite agressively in the recent past. Being said that, the Indian domestic manufacturers have flooded the market with large number of large screen devices, boasting high end features at affordable price tags.
One of them, is Lava, who is making constant efforts to reach the top gear speed in the market leaving behind Micromax and Karbonn. The company has high hopes from the newly launch Iris 504q, which has been introduced with gesture motion.
Specwise, the new Lava Iris 504q is a dual SIM, GSM + GSM, (Dual Standby) smartphone with a super slim profile measuring 8.4mm thickness that makes it one of the slimmest handset in its category. It brings HD experience to a 5 inch IPS screen with OGS display technology and a resolution of 1280x720 pixels. The phablet is powered by a quad core processor clocked to 1.2GHz, 1GB RAM and runs on the latest Android 4.2 Jelly Bean platform.
The Lava Iris 504q comes with an intelligent flip cover and also houses an 8MP rear camera with auto-focus, LED flash and BSI sensor along with 2 Megapixel front facing camera.
Connectivity options include GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wifi, USB and Bluetooth. Also, Lava Iris 504q comes with an internal storage capacity of 4 GB, which is expandable up to 32 GB via microSD and a powerful Li-Polymer, 2000 mAh battery.
GizBot had also done a First Look coverage of the handset, when it was launched. The phablet comes with a free flip cover and screen guard. It is also expected to reach the stores in the last week of June.
Meanwhile, Lava Iris 504q is likely to face a direct challenge against most of the homegrown devices from Micromax Canvas series and Karbonn Titanium line up as they belong to the similar price category.