TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
The Lava Iris Pro 30, which was launched in India last week, has finally made available via leading online websites. Priced at Rs. 15,999, the Iris Pro 30 boasts of an impressive design and high quality display.
On the specifications front, Lava Iris Pro 30 comes with a 4.7-inch Sharp manufactured display having a resolution of 1,280 x 720 pixels.
The thin and light phone incorporates a 1.2GHz quad-core processor under the hood, backed by 1GB of RAM and 4GB of internal memory, which can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card slot.
There's an 8MP rear-facing camera with Auto Focus and an LED Flash. The manufacturer has given a 5MP front-facing camera too. The phone is powered by Android 4.2 Jelly Bean out of the box. The makers have added a 2000mAh battery fitted inside. The company claims 7.5 hours of talk time in 2G network and 4.5 hours on 3G.
Other highlighted features include: 3G, Dual SIM, Wi-Fi, FM Radio and A-GPS, amongst others.
On the downside, the handset comparatively pale, when compared against a competing device, say, Micromax Canvas Turbo A250. No doubt the handset has a promising design, but what about internal hardware.
If you are still interested in buying the Lava Iris Pro 30, make sure you take an advantage of top deals available on online shopping websites. Take a look!