TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
While the whole tech world was awaiting to witness the launch of Galaxy S4 on March 14, the India based vendor Lava International made rounds in the tech news for the launch of Xolo X1000 in Goa.
Its been only a day since the launch of the Intel based smartphone and Lava is all ready for its Blockbuster Friday Phoneday today. The company has started teasing on its official Twitter and Facebook pages that it is going to come up with a trio of smartphones today.
But what will be these smartphones? Well, again Gizbot has earned an exclusive information from the company's inside source, that Lava would be launching three new budget Android smartphones in the price range of Rs 3,000 to Rs 4,000 approximately. It seems like Lava is eying to capture the price conscious consumers who do not want to shed more money on smartphone purchases, but still want to own one to stay updated in the growing trend.
Also, it was intimated that these smartphones will be based either on Android Gingerbread or Android ICS platforms, however, keeping their price in mind, Gingerbread would be more suitable. As of now, the other details on the specifications of these smartphones are not known.
However, what the source revealed was that Lava is prepping tough rivals to launch in the market against range including Samsung Rex lineup and Micromax Bolt series that are priced in the sub Rs 4,500 price range.
Furthermore, Lava has already occupied this entry-level smartphone segment with its offerings including Iris N320, Iris N350 and Iris N400, which come with Gingerbread OS and basic specifications.