TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Just a couple of days ago, India-based smartphone maker Lava launched its latest Iris Pro 30+ smartphone which boasts of its 13MP rear camera. Now, the company has already started teasing its new smartphone, which is again a camera centric device but this time around it is the front facing camera that is getting a special highlight.
Moreover, the phone in question would come with a wide-angle front camera with LED flash in the X series soon. However, Lava did not reveal the resolution of the camera. The company does reveal few specs like the 5-inch display. The company also says that it will run Android KitKat and will be priced under Rs. 10,000.
Recently, Lava Iris X5 was also spotted in Zauba, and Indian import/export database site that revealed dual SIM support and 8GB of internal storage, so if the phone in the teaser turn out to be the same one than the upcoming X series smartphone could be Iris X5.
Other than the above mentioned specs, other details about the phone are not mentioned as of now. However, the upcoming Lava smartphone would be the second device in the X series to be launched in India. The first one was launched back in May this year in a form of Iris X1.
Talking about the competition, the upcoming selfie-oriented Lava Iris X smartphone will have to battle the likes of Xperia C3 from Sony, Lenovo Vibe X which comes with wide angle front facing shooter and other 5MP front facing camera phones from Micromax and others.