TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
March 14 is going to be an interesting day in the tech world. It can be said so as Samsung is all set to unveil the highly anticipated Galaxy S4 in New York on that day. On the other side, in Goa, Xolo, a sub bran od Lava will be lifting the curtains off a smartphone.
Since the last week, there are reports going on over the web about a Xolo smartphone with Intel processor to be unwrapped this week. Gizbot has received a press invite for an event on March 14 in Goa.
As for the upcoming device, there is no information on about the handset or its name, however, the rendering in the press invitation reveals the "fastest smartphone ever with Intel inside". The handset seems to come with a shiny finished edge, a 3.5mm headphone jack and a power/lock button on the top.
Coming to Intel's processor, the Clover Trail+ CPU will be released in three versions including 2.0GHz Z2580, 1.6GHz Z2560, and 1.2GHz Z2520. All of them include two PowerVR SGX 544MP2 GPUs, resulting in superior performance boost.
Intel Atom processor with Intel Hyper-Threading technology will support 1080p display and two cameras delivering advanced imaging capabilities including burst mode, which lets users to capture seven pictures in less than a second with 5MP quality. Further, it will also include HSPA+ modem that offers dual SIM/dual standby capability for price conscious consumers.
Moreover, it has been announced that Clover Trail+ processors are targeted towards performance and mainstream smartphones as they are packed with dual core Atom processors and dual core graphic engines. Also, the new platform will deliver up to two times the performance benefits over Intel's current-generation solution (Intel Atom processor Z2460 platform), while also offering competitive power and battery life.