TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?
GizBot has come across a leaked image of what might just be the Nokia Lumia 1320 Batman, a phone that the Finnish phonemaker has been recently rumored to bring out in the market soon. The news comes ahead of the Nokia World event (October 22nd) at Abu Dhabi, wherein the company will unveil 6 devices including its Lumia 525, Asha 500, Asha 502, Asha 503, a 6-inch Lumia 1520 phablet, and its first Lumia 2520 Windows tablet.
This photo of the Lumia 1320 was posted on Twitter by @Ctechcn and shows the phone bearing a Verizon logo near its speaker. This purported Nokia handset is somewhat different in terms of design when compared to other Lumia phones that we've seen in the past. It looks like this one might not have the playful color scheme that the Lumia range is recognized by. For all you know, the phone in the image might be a prototype at a nascent stage that's yet to receive a splash of color from Nokia.
Popular leakster @evleaks says that the Batman could be the Lumia 1320, a low-end Lumia device with a large display.
TheVerge has been informed by inside sources in the company that the" handset will fit into Nokia's portfolio of devices just above the existing Lumia 625." In fact, Nokia picked a 4.7-inch display for the 625, and TheVerge was also told that the company will ship Batman with a large-screen too.
The handset will be designed as a top low-end Windows Phone, but will have specs similar to the Lumia 625. There will be a front facing VGA camera and a rear 5MP shooter. Nokia might even throw in a new Nokia Camera app that combines the Pro and Smart Cam features of its existing apps. When will the device hit markets? Sometime later this year.