TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
After its recent acquisition, Nokia is in the news again. This time, for leaked screenshots from an upcoming handset. Twitter leaker @evleaks has posted what is supposedly a screen shot from the rumored Nokia "Bandit", a 6-inch handset which might be named as the Lumia 1520 during its time of release.
As you can see from the screenshot, Nokia's rumored phablet will come with a three column tile screen and a variety of tile placement options. Its will use a 6-inch 1080p display and will come preloaded with Windows 8.1 OS.
But here's the most important part, according to Engadget, the original image is 1,080 x 1,920. This is a resolution that's not currently supported in Windows Phone, thereby indicating that the Bandit will come with a GDR3 update which has support for 1080p displays.
Apart from all this, Windows Phone 8 GDR3 update is also rumored to include support for features like screen orientation lock, a driving mode and some improvements with the Tiles interface. There are also rumors that the device will feature a powerful 20MP clear view camera and Qualcomm processor.
The handset is expected to be launched on September 26th along with a tablet called Sirius form the company.