TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
After its recent acquisition, Nokia is in the news again. This time, for leaked screenshots from an upcoming handset. Twitter leaker @evleaks has posted what is supposedly a screen shot from the rumored Nokia "Bandit", a 6-inch handset which might be named as the Lumia 1520 during its time of release.
As you can see from the screenshot, Nokia's rumored phablet will come with a three column tile screen and a variety of tile placement options. Its will use a 6-inch 1080p display and will come preloaded with Windows 8.1 OS.
But here's the most important part, according to Engadget, the original image is 1,080 x 1,920. This is a resolution that's not currently supported in Windows Phone, thereby indicating that the Bandit will come with a GDR3 update which has support for 1080p displays.
Apart from all this, Windows Phone 8 GDR3 update is also rumored to include support for features like screen orientation lock, a driving mode and some improvements with the Tiles interface. There are also rumors that the device will feature a powerful 20MP clear view camera and Qualcomm processor.
The handset is expected to be launched on September 26th along with a tablet called Sirius form the company.