TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Lenovo A526 Launched At Rs 9,499: Features 4.5-inch display, Quad-Core CPU Launched and More
Chinese PC maker Lenovo has already ventured into the smartphone market a year ago and it has recently launched its Vibe series of devices in India as well. Moreover, the company has also unveiled its latest tablet devices which fall in the A series, with all the four devices coming in affordable price range.
Now adding one more smartphone to it's rich portfolio, Lenovo has now released the all new A526 smartphones in India. Priced at Rs. 9,499 the Lenovo A526 is one of the very few smartphones available in the market under Rs. 10,000 price range that combines superior user experience with performance. It will be available from thedostore.com and across all Lenovo exclusive stores from April 5, 2014.
Talking about the specs, the Lenovo A526 comes with a 4.5-inch touch screen display offering a WVGA resolution of 854 x 480 pixels. It is powered by 1.3 GHz quad-core Mediatek MT6582M processor coupled with 1GB RAM and it runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS.
There is a 5MP rear camera along with a 0.3MP front-facing shooer in the device which is enough for taking average quality pictures and selfies. Internal storage capacity is seated at 4GB and is expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD card.
Connectivity options include 3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.76 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. Also a Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) support can be found in the handset. The device which measures 11.1 mm thick and weight 145 grams is powered by a 2000 mAh battery.
"Out of the 876 million mobile phone users in India1, about 10% of the users own a smartphone. However, today there is an influx of devices specifically targeted at this untapped segment in fast-growing markets like India. With the Lenovo A series range, we are looking at revolutionizing the concept of budget phones in India by offering consumers a superior smartphone experience at an affordable price point," said Mr. Sudhin Mathur, Director-Smartphones, Lenovo India.