TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Lenovo LePhone K860 Android ICS super fast phone
Lenovo is making strong moves in the smartphone segment. They have unveiled their latest smartphone LePhone K860 with Quad core Exynos processor. It is not yet clear that this gadget will be marketed as a slightly larger smartphone or in the label of a phablet. This ICS running smartphone will be out with some spicy features to impress the youth, as well.
Samsung Exynos 4412 processor is the key element of this smartphone delivering immense operating power at a speed of 1.4 GHz. Easy switching between multiple applications is carried out in notable speed with the inclusion of 1GB RAM. About the storage section, the phone supports up to 4GB of internal memory and supporting memory expansion with microSD card slot. There will also be a slightly modest 8GB version of this phone coming up in the near future. K860 model features a 5-inch full HD display screen of 1280 x 720 pixels resolution which is a pretty impressive display section.
The multimedia features in this Lenovo phone look impressive. It includes an 8 MP rear-facing camera incorporated with a LED flash for capturing cool pictures. It has a 2 MP front-facing webcam which will be ideal for capturing self shots and also for conducting video chatting sessions. All the other standard connectivity options like USB are enabled in this one too.
The Android Ice Cream Sandwich operating system provides an easy to operate and flexible platform for Lenovo LePhone K860 users with excellent inbuilt features and access to free apps from android store. The design is pretty good in its rectangular layout but cannot be rated as elegant. It measures 9.6 mm thick and weighs 185 grams which is not a perfect dimension as compared with Samsung Galaxy Note which features a larger display than that of the Lenovo phone and weighs only 178g. Its black outfits mark a shiny appearance.
Lenovo LePhone K860 will hit the shelves of China most probably by this August. There is nothing mentioned about the price details of this Lenovo phone but can hope to get it in the mid range price tag.