TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Chinese tech major Lenovo launched their latest flagship in the country last week -- Lenovo Vibe X. While, the new premium handset was on pre order till now, today it has been made available online at a price of Rs. 25,829 on e-commerce site FlipKart.
Lenovo Vibe X comes with 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and 441 ppi pixel density. Moreover, it is also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
Further, the handset is powered by a Mediatek MT6589T Quad-core Cortex A7 processor clocked to 1.5 GHz coupled with PowerVR SGX544MP2 graphics and 2 GB RAM. The smartphone runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS.
The highlight part is that Vibe X comes with a 13 MP rear camera which is capable of shooting pictures at 4128 x 3096 pixels and it is accompanied by 5 MP wide angle lens front facing camera.
Other, connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AGPS and 3G support, 16GB of onboard storage capacity, Gravitation, Proximity, Light, and E-Compass sensors as well.
Lenovo Vibe X boasts a super thin build and measure 144x74x6.9mm with a weigh of 121 grams. The device draws its energy from a 2,000mAh battery. Apart from all these, the device has some interesting features like smart dialer, various camera applications along also GIF support.
Let us know in the comments section below, will you buy a Lenovo Vibe X at Rs 25,829? To decide, check out the hands on of the smartphone to get the first look.