TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Chinese tech giant Lenovo, the world's third-largest smartphone maker, has officially launched its much hyped, Vibe Z2 Pro, a new flagship handset aimed at pro-users. The premium phone features an advance 6-inch QHD resolution display, besides a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 chipset under the hood.
It is the successor to the widely popular Vibe Z. The Vibe Z2 Pro will be rolled out globally, starting in Russia, followed by other select territories, sometime next month.
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro Full Specification (Rumor)
There's no denying the Chinese firm - Lenovo has emerged as the most talked handset maker we've ever seen. This ambitious company already rules PC market, and now aims to take on the likes of Samsung, LG, Apple, among others.
Its latest high-end offering - called the Vibe Z2 Pro - will surely get complements for the impeccable design and awesome hardware. For starters, the new handset sports a 6-inch QHD IPS display having a resolution of 2,560 x 1,440-pixels.
The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 2.5GHz quad-core processor, has 3GB of RAM and a whooping 4000mAh battery. The device weighs-in at 179g and measures close to 7.7mm in terms of thickness. The handset is crafted out of metal. It runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat mobile OS.
In the imaging department, it features a 16-megapixel rear-facing camera with optical Image Stabilization (OIS), dual-LED Flash and a capability to shoot 4K videos. Notably, Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro does support dual-SIM (GSM+LTE). The high-end phone offers 32GB of native storage, but there is no micro-SD card slot.
As mentioned previously, the Vibe Z2 Pro will hit Russia first, followed by other countries.
In Russia, the device will cost RUB 29,990 (about Rs. 50,579, approximately). The phone comes in three colors - Gold, Black and White.
There's no word as to when Lenovo plans to launch the Vibe Z2 Pro in India. The Vibe Z2 Pro will certainly like to compete with the LG G3 and Oppo Find 7. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!