TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
Since the whole Ellen DeGeneres selfie thing, the selfie trend, to say the truth, has kicked off in a grand manner. And so much so that a host of smartphone makers have already invested in the idea of making selfie-oriented handsets. Lenovo now becomes the latest one to join the bandwagon.
With its IFA 2014 campaign already on the go, Lenovo has today unveiled its brand new Vibe Z2 smartphone. The new handset is a 5.5-inch device and is also a 64-bit smartphone.
"Remarkably slim at just 7.8 mm thin, this smartphone takes vibrancy to the next level with its extra-bright 600nit rating on a 5.5-inch (1280x720) HD display, making it one of the brightest screens on the market today, to produce ultra-sharp photos and video playback, even in bright sunlight," the official release states.
Keeping the same metallic design as that of the first-generation Vibe Z, the Vibe Z2 comes with a 5.5-inch 1280 x 720 screen, quad-core 1.4 GHz Snapdragon 615 SoC. It also offer 32 GB of internal storage, LTE connectivity and dual-SIM functionality.
The device also comes with a 13MP camera at the back that features a Sony Exmor imaging sensor along with an LED flash module and BSI. There's also an 8 MP front shooter that has an anti-distortion lens.
The Vibe Z2 is currently set to be available in China in October, with Lenovo also set to bring the device to Asia Pacific, Eastern Europe and the Middle East later this year. It is set to be priced at $429 (around Rs. 26,000).