- 59 min ago Infinix Hot7Pro Up For Sale With Launch Offer – All You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago Xiaomi Mi CC9 And Mi CC9e Said To Launch With Motorized Flip Camera Setup
- 2 hrs ago Best Smartphones With Punch Hole Display Available In India
- 3 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Fold To Soon Hit Markets After Being Called Back
- Automobiles Mahindra Launches All New Bolero Camper Gold ZX — Still Trying To Be A Truck
- Lifestyle 10 Diseases That Can Be Treated With Yoga
- Movies Sanaya Irani, Barun Sobti & His Wife Pashmeen Are Friends Forever; These Pictures Are The Proof!
- News Setback for Chandrababu Naidu as 4 TDP Rajya Sabha MPs join BJP
- Sports Yuzvendra Chahal's super cute snapchat video with MS Dhoni's daughter Ziva Dhoni - Watch
- Finance You Will Have To Provide Breakup On Interest Income In ITR-1 For FY 2018-19
- Education CHSE Result 2019: Steps To Check Odisha +2 Result For Arts And Commerce Streams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 vs Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 311 (8.0): What’s The Difference?
Lenovo has just announced its flagship Yoga tablet in the Indian market. It is currently available in 8 and 10-inch variants but Lenovo says that the tablets will start shipping to India only on November 25.
Priced at Rs.22,999, the
The Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 features an 8-inch IPS HD display having a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. On the other hand, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 311 (8.0) sport an 8-inch WXGA display with resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. Both the devices still can't crush Google's Nexus 7 in terms resolution (1920 x 1200).
With the Yoga Tablet 8, Lenovo tried to do something out of the box. The tablet's design is different from Samsung's Galaxy Tab 3 311 (8.0). Design and smaller form factor is the biggest asset of Yoga Tablet 8. The tablet is lighter and more comfortable to hold in one hand, when compared to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 311 (8.0).
The Galaxy Tab 3 311 (8.0) offers boring design and it appears that Samsung is more focused on high-end smartphones these days. Yes, one can feel the pain of holding a tablet made out of polycarbonate plastic. Lenovo intelligently put aluminum metallic frame to make the Yoga Tablet 8 more subtle and expressive.
The Yoga Tablet 8 works well in multimode (hold, tilt and stand). However, the device is surely heavier (400g) than the Galaxy Tab 3 311 (316g). But you want a lighter device, then the Samsung made Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 is perfect for you.
Under the hood, the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 has a 1.2GHz quad-core processor (MT 8389) coupled with 1GB LP DDR2 memory and 16GB of internal memory (expandable up to 64GB via a microSD card slot). In comparison to the Yoga Tablet 8, Samsung's Galaxy Tab 3 pales in respect to processor.
The Galaxy Tab 3 311 has a 1.5GHz dual-core processor coupled with 1.5GB RAM and 16GB of internal memory ( expandable up to 64GB via a micro SD card slot).
This will mean that the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 will perform tasks much faster and efficiently. It happens many a time when a tablet boast of superior specs fails to outperform a cheaper dual-core tablet.
Both the Galaxy Tab 3 311 (8.0) and Yoga Tablet 8 runs the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with respective skins on the top.
Lenovo claims that the Yoga Tablet 8 can give a battery back up to 18 hours. The device packs a 6000mAh battery fitted inside. This is indeed the killer factor, whereas the Galaxy Tab 3 311 (8.0) has a 4450mAh battery.
You have often noticed your closest pal taking pictures with the tablet. Both the tablets have rear as well as front-facing cameras.
The Yoga Tablet 8 has a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera and a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera. Users can record videos in Full HD 1080p format.
Unsurprisingly, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 311 (8.0) offers a 5-megapixel camera on the rear and a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera on the front.
Both the tablet devices offer an array of connectivity features: 3G (Voice calling supported), Wi-Fi, 2G (EDGE), Bluetooth, A-GPS, USB 2.0, amongst others. If interested, you can use the Lenovo Tablet 8 as a phone. And the same can be said about the Galaxy Tab 3 311(8.0).
The Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 claims victory over the Galaxy Tab 3 311 (8.0), when it comes to dual speakers on the front, thanks to Dolby Digital Plus enhancement.
Conclusion and Price
The Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 wins in the number of features that you won't get in the Galaxy Tab 3 311 (8.0). The unique design and long battery life makes the Yoga tablet a must buy. Most importantly, the Yoga Tablet 8 is priced at Rs. 22,999, whereas the Galaxy Tab 3 311 (8.0) cost users Rs. 25,500.
It is dependent on what exactly you want from a tablet device - comfort or more features. Stay tuned to GizBot got more updates!