TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
This CES 2013, Lenovo exploited its potential in the smartphone category and announced its latest Android flagship smartphone, the IdeaPhone K900 packed with the first Intel Clover Trail+ Processor family.
While the tech pundits present at the expo felt that the newly launch Android handset is a heavyweight phone - which might escalate the competition level in the tech arena, however, there was no clear idea on how efficient IdeaPhone K900 would be considering the overall performance. But, all the doubts about the new smartphone has been allayed, thanks to the first benchmark results which has got leaked and is swirling in the tech media world.
This 5.5-inch Lenovo handset benchmark results triumphed over competitors and has proved to be an ideal phone offering the best ever mobile experience considering the benchmark results.
According to numerous reports, tech experts conducted an AnTuTu benchmark test and Lenovo IdeaPhone K900 gave a superb result with 27,154 points. GSM Insider also performed a similar test and the result did not show much variation with 25,481 points. Other gadget giants were also included in the test session and the results showed that no other handset results were anywhere near to Lenovo's Intel powered device.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and HTC's Droid DNA that marked a trend in the current handset industry scored only in the range of 13,000 and 15,000 points.
However, it seems not everyone is happy with the result as, controversies are rife that there can be some manipulations with these benchmark results and it is not theoretically proved also. Well, one can just make sure that these benchmarks results were up to the mark only when the Lenovo K900 with Intel CPU becomes a reality. Meanwhile, there is no idea on the pricing side of this highly rated Intel powered Lenovo handset, while the handset will be available in China from April and in other selected markets soon thereafter.