- just now Samsung Galaxy S10 5G Android Update Adds Night Mode To Camera, Improves Security, And More
- 1 hr ago Amazon Prime Last Day Sale – Heavy Discounts On Bestselling Budget Smartphones
- 1 hr ago Asus ROG Phone 2 Expected To Launch On July 23 In China- First Phone To Have Snapdragon 855 Plus
- 2 hrs ago Sony WH-XB900N With 30 Hours Battery Life Launched For Rs. 16,990 In India
- Automobiles New Renault Triber Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga — Which MPV Makes More Sense?
- Movies These Unseen Pictures From Pooja Batra- Nawab Shah's Wedding Look Every Bit DREAMY!
- Sports PKL 7: Five all-rounders to watch out for during the season
- News 963 terrorists, 413 security personnel killed in 5 yrs in J&K: Govt in LS
- Finance Govt To Not Replace NPS With Old Pension Scheme
- Lifestyle Teen Becomes Mentally Disabled After Using Mobile Phone For Long Hours
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
LG Introduces Budget Competitor: LG A230
The budget mobile handset market is one area that manufacturers are focusing on now especially in the Indian market as the number of prospective buyers in this section is far higher than in any other category. But today this section is mainly overwhelmed by domestic manufacturers like Micromax, Maxx Mobiles, Spice Mobiles and many more such brands. Premium players like Nokia, Samsung, LG, Motorola etc have fared less compared to the domestic manufacturers in this segment.
However the scenario is soon shifting as many premium manufacturers are paying more and more attention in this segment. Dual Sim based phones are setting the trend in the country currently. These phones come under the 5K price tag and are now heading into a major overhaul as almost every single handset manufacturer is churning out budget mobiles in the Indian market.
The most recent of them is LG when the Korea based Electronics giant announced that it is going to launch a number of budget handsets in India with the most recent addition to that batch being LG A230.
LG A230 is a Dual Sim candy bar shape phone that has been designed ergonomically keeping in mind the interests of its potential buyers. The phone has a small dimension and fits firmly into a normal pant pocket.
LG A230 is not an ordinary mobile with basic features. It has at its disposal a good display and also comes loaded with a good camera and other such specs. The phone has a 1.3 Mega Pixel camera that allows video recording in VGA format also. On the entertainment and multimedia specs, the phone has support for a music and video player.
LG A230 being a basic phone does not offer expensive features such as 3G internet access, Wi-Fi and GPS. But it does provide Bluetooth technology in addition to USB PC Sync. The phone has a basic HTML browser and has many social networking widgets.
It is preloaded with a number of games and also has preloaded java applications.
The phone has a good internal memory but it can be expanded to a very high level via an external Micro SD expansion slot. LG A230 provides a decent battery backup of around 6 hours of talk time.
The notable LG A230 features are
- Dual SIM
- Up to 8 GB extendable memory
- Music and Video player
- 1.3 Mega Pixel camera
The exact release date of LG A230 in India is not known as of now, but it is expected to reach here before the end of 2011 and is expected have a price around Rs 4000. The phone is expected to give its competition a run for its money.