TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
LG has announced two of its new models in the Mobile World Congress to be launched soon in the market. LG T375 and T385 are actually feature phones while all the other phones released this year were android phones. Although they look like android smart phones they are the ones devoid of Android OS but offer a smart phone like look.
These phones pack 3G, Wi-Fi and almost all features offered by a smart phone and one of them being a dual SIM phone. The key features and specifications of these phones are listed below.
Key Features and Specifications of LG T375 and T385
- Slim and sleek accompanied by metallic corners
- 3.2 inch QVGA capacitive touch screen
- Video recording available
- Wi-Fi connectivity enabled
- Camera with a 2 MP sensor
- Bluetooth connectivity enabled
- Pre Installed Social networking applications
- Music player enabled with 3.5 mm audio jack
- Memory extendible to a capacity of 16 GB
- Widget enabled touch interface
- GSM/EDGE connectivity with a GSM band
- Dual standby available for LG T375
LG T375 and T385 are basically feature phones and are not considered to be smartphone. These phones contain all the features and capabilities that are not found generally in multimedia phones. They are usually based on Java operating system. The T375 and T385 feature a 3.2 inch QVGA touch screen which is capacitive which is another salient feature of the phone because most of the phones of this range other than smart phones have resistive displays which are not much friendly to use.
They are slim and sleek while it sports a glossy look. T375 is dual SIM enabled while the other T385 is single SIM enabled. The phones also have 1 3.5 mm audio jack which enables external audio support.
The Phones are geared with blue tooth version 2 which enables phone to phone connectivity and phone to PC connectivity. Social networking applications that are pre-installed on the devices help the users to log in to their social networking platforms like twitter, Face book, My-space etc. The external memory of the phones is extendible to a capacity of 16 GB. The phones also consist of the Push to Email feature to put the internet connectivity to good use.
The phones T375 and T385 from LG are also enabled with widget enabled interface which gives it resemblance to the android phones. Though it is expected to launch this month, the price details are not out yet.