TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
After launching the G Vista smartphone in the US via Verizon last month, now LG has announced the same smartphone for its native market with a different name - the LG Gx2. The smartphone would be available via Korean operator LG U+. The LG Gx2 comes in Titanium Black and White color variants.
The LG Gx2 can be considered as the successor of the Gx smartphone that was launched last year. The LG Vista and Gx2 are the same devices but the latter model comes with a customized UI for LG U+ customers. It has rear buttons for power and volume adjustment and has G3-like UX.
LG Gx2: Key Specifications
The LG Gx2 smartphone comes with a large 5.7-inch HD IPS display offering a resolution of 1280 × 720 pixels. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor coupled with a 1.5GB RAM and runs on Android 4.4.2 (KitKat). In the imaging front, the Gx2 sports a 8MP rear camera with Laser AF, LED Flash and a 1.3MP front-facing snapper.
The device houses 8GB internal memory, which is further expandable via microSD card. Connectivity options include: 4G LTE-A/ 3G HSPA+, WiFi , Bluetooth, and GPS. The latest offering from LG is powered by 3200mAh battery. Additionally, the handset will also support LG's proprietary features like Knock Codes and support for LG Quick Circle Cases.
The company has not spoken about the pricing of the handset as of now but it would be available from Korean operator LG U+ starting August 28th.
LG will also offer a free Quick Circle Case for customers who are purchasing the smartphone within September 18th in Korea. This model will probably be confined to the Asian market and it doesn't look like it will have an international variant.