TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
LG recently launched the L Fino and L Bello budget Android smartphones at this year's IFA tech show, and now the company is ready to roll-out these devices in potential markets. Both the handsets run on the Android 4.4 (KitKat) mobile OS and have G3-styled rear buttons and premium UX software features.
Specs-wise, the LG L Bello features a 5-inch display FWVGA display with a resolution of 854 x 480-pixels. It has a 1.3GHz quad-core processor, coupled with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of native storage. The entry-level phone also comes with an 8MP rear-facing camera with Auto Focus and a 1MP front-facing shooter.
Additionally, it will support standard 3G connectivity. The device comes in Black, White and Gold color options. The device come fitted with a large 2,540mAh battery fitted inside.
LG L Fino, meanwhile, sports a 4.5-inch WVGA (800 x 480). Under the hood is a 1.2GHz quad-core processor, paired with 1GB of RAM and 4GB of native storage and a microSD card slot. It also features an 8MP rear-facing camera, and a VGA quality front shooter.
The makers have added a 1900mAh battery, and an array of connectivity options including 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, among others. The phone runs on Android 4.4 KitKat mobile OS.
So far pricing isn't detailed yet. Both the L Fino and L Bello would go on sale in Brazil and would gradually reach select territories worldwide, including Europe, Latin America and Asia. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!