TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
South Korean giant LG seems to be cooking something in a covert manner as it has already set up an event in New York City on August 7. Reportedly, the maker of Optimus series has already teased next gen Optimus G packing a Snapdragon 800 SoC. Now reports say that the event could be a smartphone-centric affair.
Chances are that the upcoming LG event may introduce next gen Optimus G with Snapdragon 800 to the tech world. As of now the content of the event has been bottled tight enough and thus there has not been any trace of information regarding the event but the only hope is to see the successor of Optimus G.
Whatever LG has to show or announce on the event, will have to be waited without questions. Perhaps, this could also be a cover mission of LG to shock Samsung which has recently announced 6 amazing devices in their London Event.
Culminating all the leaks and reports present online, currently there is no information of what is going to happen in the LG event in New York and the only rumor revolving around as of now is the high hopes on the announcement of Optimus G's successor.