TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Flexible display is the latest trend in a technology arena. It started as the rumor for Samsung Galaxy S4 and then it went on to LG G2 but only in the form of rumors.
Then somehow Samsung took an initiaiative to provide a device with a curved display called the Galaxy Round but with no flexibility in the display (which didn't really help and thus that initiative failed) but LG G Flex was somehow able to capture the expectations of the users by providing the flexibility in the display.
However there are lot of differences between the two devices. The first one comes with side to side curve while the latter one features vertical bend.
Though it was very minimal but still it was something new and thus attracted a huge amount of attention towards a device with such a unique hardware feature. Following the legacy, LG G Flex 2 has even something great to offer you in terms of flexibility. This device claims to bend up to 90 degrees and this is something customers were really looking for when we talk about the flexible displays.
As far other specifications are concerned then no information has been revealed yet, but this device is not expected to sport the hardware specifications of a flagship device as the main attraction for this device is the flexibility in its screen. For more information please stay tuned with Gizbot.