TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Flexible display is the latest trend in a technology arena. It started as the rumor for Samsung Galaxy S4 and then it went on to LG G2 but only in the form of rumors.
Then somehow Samsung took an initiaiative to provide a device with a curved display called the Galaxy Round but with no flexibility in the display (which didn't really help and thus that initiative failed) but LG G Flex was somehow able to capture the expectations of the users by providing the flexibility in the display.
However there are lot of differences between the two devices. The first one comes with side to side curve while the latter one features vertical bend.
Though it was very minimal but still it was something new and thus attracted a huge amount of attention towards a device with such a unique hardware feature. Following the legacy, LG G Flex 2 has even something great to offer you in terms of flexibility. This device claims to bend up to 90 degrees and this is something customers were really looking for when we talk about the flexible displays.
As far other specifications are concerned then no information has been revealed yet, but this device is not expected to sport the hardware specifications of a flagship device as the main attraction for this device is the flexibility in its screen. For more information please stay tuned with Gizbot.