TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
LG G Pro 2 Confirmed For MWC 2014 Launch: What Specs to Expect
The second top smartphone maker from South Korea LG recorded a loss this quarter in the smartphone division. According to data compiled by Bloomberg from IDC, "LG slipped two positions to fifth in the global smartphone market in the third quarter with 4.6 percent of shipments as it was overtaken by Lenovo Group Ltd. and Huawei."
Despite the passing, LG still hopes to take its position back with the successor of its much acclaimed flagship LG G2 launched last year.
Yes, LG has officially confirmed the launch of LG G Pro 2 next month. The said phone will be likely announced next month at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2014. While, LG has not passed any information related to specs or global availability of G Pro 2, but the tech gossipers have share a lot about the specifications of the device.
"LG Electronics will unveil next month 'G Pro 2' is a family of top smartphones 'G Series' followed by the reputation of the shop. 'G', 'G Pro', 'G2' G Series 3 models, each including domestic sales exceeded 1 million".
Last year, LG had announced its flagship phone, the G2, in a separate event held in New York City in August 2013. Even LG's biggest competitor, Samsung, has not shown interest in bringing Galaxy S5 at MWC next month. Once again it clarifies that the G Pro 2 might be the only high-end handset expected to be unleashed at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in February next month.
What Specs to Expect!
Well going by the rumors related to internal hardware, the LG G Pro 2 is expected to have a 6-inch massive Full HD 1080p display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 3GB of RAM, 16GB/32GB of internal memory, 4G LTE-A, and a promising rear-back camera. The device is said to be powered by Android 4.4 Kitkat with LG's custom UX ( User Interface) layer on the top of it.
Stay tuned to GizBot!