TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
The Mobile World Congress 2014, which is taking place in Barcelona, Spain, is just a couple of weeks away and South Korea's second best smartphone maker LG seems to be all set to make its LG G Pro 2 official then.
As the company's official Korean website has listed down the camera features of it's upcoming flagship smartphone, you can expect to see the G Pro 2 unveiling at the MWC 2014 event, which is starting this February 24th.
The maker of the curved display featuring G Flex smartphone, according to the same site, says that the G Pro 2 will come with a 13-megapixel camera along with what LG refers to as "OIS Plus." The OIS Plus is considered as an improved version of the Optical Image Stabilization technology which is capable of taking stable and clearer photographs irrespective of the user's shaky hands.
Moreover, the company also notes that the camera is capable of taking ultra-clear pictures even in the low-light condition. Also, a remarkable feature the Korean site discusses is the G Pro 2's rear camera, which is capable of shooting a video at 4K or Ultra HD video resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels). The fans will also find a 2.1MP front facing camera with "improved performance," incorporated in the smartphone.
LG had confirmed the device back in January and now it has indirectly announced the camera features. Other specs are yet to receive an official tag. However, since there are ample rumors making rounds in the tech streets, you might as well want to make a note of few worthy hardware and software inclusions (rumored) in the device.
So far the rumors include a 6-inch display with a 1080p resolution, Android 4.4 KitKat, LTE and LTE-Advanced connectivity, 3GB of RAM, and Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor.