TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
LG G Pro 2 India Launch Expected Soon: Could Be Priced at Rs 49,900
South Korean giant LG has recently been charged up with the kind of initial response to the G Pro 2.
Although the company hasn't offered any sales numbers to prove how well the device is doing around the globe, LG still went on to say that due to the launch of the G Pro 2 it saw its operating profit margins rise quarter-by-quarter.
For LG, the Indian handset market is even more important, as Samsung- its nearest rival, continues to rule the market share. Henceforth, LG should be looking to reach the sophisticated Indian buyers who have been a loyal fan of LG products.
In case you missed out, LG is expected to launch the G Pro 2 into Indian market sometime in May. Yes, it seems LG is finally gearing up to launch the successor to the G Pro at a price point of Rs. 49,900.
LG didn't reveal the exact price of the G Pro 2, but in the meantime Mumbai-based retailer Mahesh Telecom has confirmed the retail price of the device. As of now, LG is neither taking pre-orders nor invited Indian media to witness the launch of the G Pro 2.
LG G Pro 2 will face stiff competition from the current market leaders--Samsung Galaxy S5, and the newly launched HTC One (M8).
Back in March, LG Electronics had started selling the 5.9-inch handset in some of the Asian countries. The G Pro 2 is now available in number of countries, notably, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Philippine, Vietnam, and Indonesia. The South Korean giant began selling the premium phone in South Korea in February.
LG G Pro 2- Highlighted Specifications
LG G Pro 2, a legitimate successor to the G Pro, incorporates a massive 5.9-inch Full HD display, 2.3GHz quad-core processor powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC, 3GB RAM, a 13MP rear-facing camera with OIS+ feature and a 3200mAh battery fitted inside. The device runs Android 4.4 Kitkat, and there is the Knock Code feature given for waking up and unlocking the phone. The device is expected to support 4G LTE connectivity.