TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
LG's latest Flagship, the G2, is now ready for a Global roll out after it was launched in Korea back in August. The handset will first make an appearance in German and US markets before heading elsewhere.
"The positive market feedback after the initial launch in Korea proved to us that the LG G2's consumer-oriented innovation does resonate with customers. The LG G2 was developed as a global device for a global audience, beyond the scope of any smartphone we've introduced to date. I'm confident consumers will see the difference", said Dr. Jong-seok Park, president and CEO of LG Electronics Mobile.
Interested in the phone's specifications? The device comes with a 5.2-inch full-HD (1080x1920) display with a stunning pixel density of 423 pixels-per-inch (PPI). A 2.26 GHz Qualcomm's quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor powers the device along with 2GB of RAM. Moving onto storage, there are 16GB and 32GB internal storage options. Its 13.0 MP rear camera comes with Optical Image Stabilization, while there is a 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera for video chats and selfies. For its OS, the device uses Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 and its 3,000mAh battery looks promising on paper.
The company is yet to give out launch details for Indian and other markets.