TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
LG G2 Mini Global Roll-Out Officially Slated For This Month
Apart from LG G2 4G variant, which got launched in India just a couple of days ago, a new mini variant of the device called the LG G2 mini is also likely to hit the Indian market soon. LG recently announced that the company will lonaunch the device before the end of this month and the company will globally roll out the handset starting with the CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States), Europe, Latin America, and Southeast Asian markets.
The Lg G2 mini was unveiled back in February at the International Mobile World Congress trade fair 2014 in Barcelona, Spain and now the company has already made the announcements pertaining to its availability. However, price of the device is still an aspect we have not got any information so far. But the device is said to come in several variants depending on the markets at the mid-range price.
Basically the LG G2 mini will have three variants depending on the connectivity viz 3G-only, LTE, and Dual SIM. And the other variants depend on the processors they use. The smartphone is reportedly said to go on sale with two CPU variants i.e. either a quad-core Snapdragon 400 clocked at 1.2GHz, or a quad-core Nvidia Tegra 4i clocked at 1.7GHz.
Other specs remain the same. To refresh on it, the LG G2 Mini comes with 4.7 inch IPS display offering a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box and will be hosting a native storage capacity of 8GB which can be further expandable via memory card. The device will also be backed by 1GB of RAM. The device is powered by 2,440mAh battery.
Obviously you will see all LG's new features unveiled at the same MWC 2014 event which includes the latest Knock Code screen unlocking feature. Moreover, the device is said to hit the store shelver later this month in white, black, gold, and red color variants.