- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 104: Patna Pirates vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Lifestyle Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- News Watch: Excitement at NRG stadium for ‘Howdy Modi' ahead of PM's arrival
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
LG G2 Mini New Teaser Pops Up Online: Set for February 24 Launch But Not Coming to India
While LG is all set to unveil its high-end LG G Pro 2 on February 13 in Seoul, the web world is abuzz with latest gossip around company's mini version of G2 smartphone.
Rumors are rife around the coming of G2 Mini and now it looks like that the South Korean tech titan has posted a teaser image on its Facebook page, shown below which is a collage of four pictures. In the below picture you can see that LG has highlighted the aspects of G2 Mini and the picture comes along with the tagline "Experience the MINI." At the same time, the phone is reportedly said to launch on February 24, 2013.
LG G2 Mini: Latest 'Development'
Also, according to folks over at PhoneArena, the much hyped LG G2 Mini is expected to be available in two variants, with model numbers: LG D618 and LG D620. Moreover, the LG D618 has been spotted at FCC database.
The report also compared LG G2 Mini with another handsets from LG, the Optimus 9 II on the basis of size and dimensions. It is said that the LG G2 Mini might have a 4.7-inch display. Also, the phone is rumored to sport a removable battery, according to the report.
Other than its physical dimensions, the handset will include Bluetooth, Wi-Fi connectivity and A-GPS like features.
LG G2 Mini: What all we've heard until now?
Back in December 2013, Techblog had reported that LG G2 Mini might have a 4.7-inch display. The device was rumored to be announced at this year's CES 2014. Again in the same month, the LG G2 Mini was spotted on GFX Benchmark site.
Then, it was reported that, the phone with model number- LG-D410, could be long rumored LG G2 Mini. It was claimed that the said phone would have a qHD display, 1.2GHz quad-core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 400), and runs Android 4.4 Kitkat mobile OS.
LG G2 Mini: What about India launch?
Unfortunately, LG has no such plans to bring the G2 Mini in Indian market, at least for a time being. Last month, we got a tip from an insider claiming that LG will not bring the G2 Mini in India. The upcoming mini version of LG 2 is expected to be reserved for International markets.
LG G2 Mini: Rumored Specifications sheet
Here are the rumored specifications of LG G2 Mini:
- 4.7-inch HD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB of internal memory
- 8MP rear-facing camera
- Android 4.4 Kitkat