TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
LG, the second largest smartphone vendor in South Korea, could come up with a mini version of LG G2 at the CES next year. Since the G2 has failed to create any magic in the retail market so far, LG has no option but to offer G2 Mini by making its presence felt in the handset market.
While LG's arch rivals had already launched so-called "mini "version of flagship handsets (Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, HTC One Mini and Gionee E6 Mini), it is not a surprise to see LG G2 Mini to hit worldwide market soon.
An unknown LG made handset; the LG-D410, had been making noise these days. According to a report surfaced recently, LG-D410 has passed through the GFX benchmark site. Believe it or not, the announced device could be the long anticipated LG G2 Mini.
Coming back to the rumored specifications and features, the LG-D410 comes display having a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels. The low-cost version of LG G2 is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor under the hood. Moreover, the device will run the Android 4.4 Kitkat out of the box. There is no update available in respect to RAM size and camera details.
While earlier had suggested the G2 Mini to have bath breaking specifications, but the latest rumors suggest underwhelming hardware. However, take this rumor as a pinch of salt, as internal specs may change at any point of time. Further, the LG -D410 could be another variant of LG G Pro Lite. Only time will tell.
It is unlikely to see LG G2 Mini at the upcoming CES 2014.If LG G2 Mini exists in reality; we might see the device in action at the MWC 2014 to be held in Barcelona next year. Also, LG might come with a successor to the LG Pad tablet device, with a 10-inch FHD display and a quad-core processor powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 under the hood.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more action!