TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Prior to the official announcement of the mini variant of the LG G3 smartphone, online retailer Infibeam has already listed the G3 Beat smartphone on pre-order at the price of Rs. 24,999.
However, the e-commerce site notes that it will start shipping the phone starting September 13. Thus you can expect an official launch of the LG G3 Beat sometime around the second week of September. The device is currently being offered in three color variants viz. Black, Gold and White.
LG G3 Beat: Key Specifications
The new G3 Beat comes with a 5-inch HD display. The handset is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor coupled with 1GB of RAM and runs on Android 4.4.4. The phone houses 8GB of internal storage, which can be further enhanced further via microSD card.
On the imaging front, LG has included an 8MP rear camera with laser guided auto-focus support and 1.3MP front camera on the phone.
Connecivity options include Bluetooth, WiFi, and others and also include features like MiraCast, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct and IrRC. Moreover the LG G3 Beat draws its energy from a 2540 mAh battery.
In terms of the software enhancements, the usual LG add-ons like Touch & Shoot, Smart Keyboard, QuickMemo+, and Gesture Shot are available on the G3 Beat.
It should be noted that LG G3 has a several variants that are being launched in different markets with different names. Anyways, we will keep you updated about the phone, all you need to do is stay tuned!