TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
Come 2014, when two of the biggest South Korean tech giant lock horns to gain consumers confidence in this fast paced handset market. Still guessing the names?
We're talking about Samsung and LG - the two tech wonders might come up with their respective handsets at the MWC 2014 or early half of next year.
Samsung is already rumored to announce the Galaxy S5 in February next year. Now South Korea's second largest electronics manufacturer and the maker behind G Flex is expected to unleash the sequel to G2 in the second half of 2014.
Sources close to ZDNet Korea revealed that LG is currently planning to release the G3 in the second half of 2014. The purported phone might be called LG G3 (no price of guessing). Further, the report sheds light on the internal specifications of the said handset.
Reportedly, the LG G3 would have a Quad HD display (1440 x 2560), making the display four times sharper than the regular Full HD panel (1920 x 1080).
Earlier this year, LG revealed a 5.5-inch IPS QHD (1440 x 2560) resolution. Definitely, LG is expected to use Quad HD display to make LG G3 at par with Samsung's Galaxy S5. Moreover, LG is said to use homemade Octa-Core processor; no further update is available. To take on Samsung Galaxy S5, LG could use a 16-megapixe image sensor, which seems possible to achieve.
LG's biggest competition till date remains South Korean giant Samsung: the largest manufacturer of handsets. Of course LG is a latest entrant in the handset business, while Samsung is ruling the market for quarters after quarters.
This year LG stunned many when the tech vendor launched the G2 earlier this year. The phone has been praised for unique design and powerful processor under the hood.
We hope to see the LG G3 at the Mobile World Congress ( MWC), followed by global availability in April or May next year.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!