TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Come 2014, when two of the biggest South Korean tech giant lock horns to gain consumers confidence in this fast paced handset market. Still guessing the names?
We're talking about Samsung and LG - the two tech wonders might come up with their respective handsets at the MWC 2014 or early half of next year.
Samsung is already rumored to announce the Galaxy S5 in February next year. Now South Korea's second largest electronics manufacturer and the maker behind G Flex is expected to unleash the sequel to G2 in the second half of 2014.
Sources close to ZDNet Korea revealed that LG is currently planning to release the G3 in the second half of 2014. The purported phone might be called LG G3 (no price of guessing). Further, the report sheds light on the internal specifications of the said handset.
Reportedly, the LG G3 would have a Quad HD display (1440 x 2560), making the display four times sharper than the regular Full HD panel (1920 x 1080).
Earlier this year, LG revealed a 5.5-inch IPS QHD (1440 x 2560) resolution. Definitely, LG is expected to use Quad HD display to make LG G3 at par with Samsung's Galaxy S5. Moreover, LG is said to use homemade Octa-Core processor; no further update is available. To take on Samsung Galaxy S5, LG could use a 16-megapixe image sensor, which seems possible to achieve.
LG's biggest competition till date remains South Korean giant Samsung: the largest manufacturer of handsets. Of course LG is a latest entrant in the handset business, while Samsung is ruling the market for quarters after quarters.
This year LG stunned many when the tech vendor launched the G2 earlier this year. The phone has been praised for unique design and powerful processor under the hood.
We hope to see the LG G3 at the Mobile World Congress ( MWC), followed by global availability in April or May next year.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!