TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
With major players like Nokia, Samsung and HTC already primed to fire up the MWC 2014 with their exciting handset launches, LG is eyeing to attain substantial relevance in the cut-throat smartphone market with their audacious new design philosophy and outstanding display tech.
As per the latest reports from Asiae.co.kr citing company sources, the South Korean tech vendor is all geared up to unleash two new handsets in the first half of 2014, out of which one will be an LGG2 successor and will come featuring a remarkable 2k resolution (1440 x 2560 pixels).
Dubbed as LG G3 and equipped with stylish yet firm 5.5-inch touchscreen, the next best smartphone is said to feature much more powerful specs to take on Samsung Galaxy S5, Apple iPhone 6 and Nokia Lumia 1820. The Korean media report has even suggested a launch date for the successor and that is May 17.
In another set of reports by PhoneArena, LG G3 is said to feature a sleeker bezel than its predecessor and will come along its phablet companion LG G Pro 2 which will flaunt a 5.9 inch QHD display screen and will be showcased at MWC 2014 taking place next month in Barcelona.
Going by the past rumor cycle, LG is rumored to power up G3 with a homemade Octa-Core processor (Odin), 16-megapixel image sensor, Optical Image Stabilization, Quad HD screen and more.
Meanwhile, there is no update on the company's plan sheet related to the confirmed specs, prices and availability of the handsets but tech analysts assume that LG must have chalked out the plans to introduce the upcoming LG G3 and LG G Pro 2 at MWC 2014 and then it would eventually roll out to markets starting with Korea, Europe, US and other Asian markets including India.