TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Couple of weeks back, LG launched the G3 Cat.6 in Korea with Snapdragon 805 and support for LTE-A up to 225Mbps. And now the company has unveiled the A variant of the regular LG G3 with Snapdragon 800 processor in Korea.
The regular G3 comes with a Snapdragon 801 SoC clocked at 2.5 GHz and support for LTE-A up to 150Mbps. The latest A variant doesn't feature a QHD display but comes with a Full HD 5.2-inch IPS panel. You can consider this variant of handset as the average device between the three variants. However, what remains same is the SKT-specific UX and software and other proprietary apps.
Since the latest LG G3 A also comes with a bit smaller display measuring 5.2-inch, it is powered by a lesser battery pack of 2,610mAh battery instead of 3000 mAh battery which was used in the regular variant the G3. It also supports LTE-A connectivity as well.
LG G3 A: Key Specifications
LG G3 A sports a 5.2-inch (1920 ×1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display. It is powered by a 2.26 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor coupled with a 2GB RAM and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS. It uses a 13MP rear camera with OIS, Dual LED Flash, Laser Auto Focus and a 2.1MP front-facing camera, which makes the device pretty good in imaging aspect. It houses a 32GB of internal storage along with a microSD card slot. Connectivity options include: 4G LTE-A, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 , GPS and NFC along with a 2610 mAh removable battery. The device measures 141 x 71.6 x 9.8 mm and weighs 146.8 grams.
Price and Availability
The LG G3 A comes in White and Titanium color variants and is priced at KRW 704,000 which translates to $680 or approx. Rs. 41,700 and would be available for SKT customers in Korea starting August 8th.
Obviously, the device is comparatively cheaper than its other variants including the regular one. But it is not sure whether this G3 A variant will cross the Korean borders in the near future or not.
You can also check out the unboxing video of the regular LG G3 smartphone below:
<center><iframe width="100%" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HKylOyVrAGM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>