TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
After the curved G Flex smartphone, it seems LG wants to make a buzz out of its latest large display handset called the LG GX. The latest device was hitting the headlines, one way or the other, in the recent past. Now the South Korean smartphone manufacturer has begun the week with an announcement of the same device in the Korean market.
The LG GX is closely identical to the company's G Pro handset. However, the differentiating factor remains few parts of the specs, improved user interface and the design.
Going by the specs the company's latest handset GX comes with 5.5-inch full HD IPS display. Powering it is a quad-core Snapdragon 600 CPU coupled with 2GB of RAM. While the processor clock and graphic unit remains undisclosed so far.
Photography can be easily handled with a 13 megapixel rear camera and also features a 2.1MP front facing shooter incorporated in the handset.
The smartphone houses a 32GB onboard storage capacity. There is no detail about whether it will come with a microSD card slot or not.
Connectivity options include LTE / HSPA / EV-DO / VoLTE (U +), 2.6GHz broadband LTE support and Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, NFC.
However, the device that measures 150.6×76.1×9.2 mm and weighs 167g draws its energy from a 3,140 mAh battery.
LG's GX smartphone has also adopted the G2's "knock on" feature. The application which allows users to double tap phone's screen to awaken it from sleep. Further, it comes with feature that enables users to see call and text information on LG smart TVs while you're watching it.
Other software features include Smart Day, Media Time, Smart Memo, U+ Navi, QRemote and more.
The device will be available in Black and White color variant. The exact Android version present on the phone is still unclear. The price of the device is yet not disclosed and the smartphone's availability in other regions is yet to be known.