TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
After the curved G Flex smartphone, it seems LG wants to make a buzz out of its latest large display handset called the LG GX. The latest device was hitting the headlines, one way or the other, in the recent past. Now the South Korean smartphone manufacturer has begun the week with an announcement of the same device in the Korean market.
The LG GX is closely identical to the company's G Pro handset. However, the differentiating factor remains few parts of the specs, improved user interface and the design.
Going by the specs the company's latest handset GX comes with 5.5-inch full HD IPS display. Powering it is a quad-core Snapdragon 600 CPU coupled with 2GB of RAM. While the processor clock and graphic unit remains undisclosed so far.
Photography can be easily handled with a 13 megapixel rear camera and also features a 2.1MP front facing shooter incorporated in the handset.
The smartphone houses a 32GB onboard storage capacity. There is no detail about whether it will come with a microSD card slot or not.
Connectivity options include LTE / HSPA / EV-DO / VoLTE (U +), 2.6GHz broadband LTE support and Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, NFC.
However, the device that measures 150.6×76.1×9.2 mm and weighs 167g draws its energy from a 3,140 mAh battery.
LG's GX smartphone has also adopted the G2's "knock on" feature. The application which allows users to double tap phone's screen to awaken it from sleep. Further, it comes with feature that enables users to see call and text information on LG smart TVs while you're watching it.
Other software features include Smart Day, Media Time, Smart Memo, U+ Navi, QRemote and more.
The device will be available in Black and White color variant. The exact Android version present on the phone is still unclear. The price of the device is yet not disclosed and the smartphone's availability in other regions is yet to be known.