TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
LG L65 Single SIM Variant Leaks Online
Apart form the high-end G Pro 2 smartphone, which LG announced back at the International Mobile World Congress held in Barcelona in February, the company also made L Series 3 lineup official. It consists of L40, L70 and L90 smartphones. But the missing piece in the series was the L65 smartphone, which went on sale in Russian market recently. But this was a Dual SIM variant of the handset.
Now, the latest news coming courtesy of tech-bound Twitter user @evleaks suggests that the same handset is coming soon in a single SIM variant. The sensational leakster has also posted the image of the handset online on Twitter.
However, it looks like the device is pretty much similar to the Dual SIM variant in terms of specs. To be precise, the alleged single SIM variant of the L65 smartphone would come with a 4.3-inch capacitive touch screen display offering a WVGA resolution of 800 x 400 pixels.
It is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon 200 processor and Adreno 302 GPU coupled with a 1GB RAM. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS.
Buyers will get a 5MP rear camera with LED flash in the phone and a 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing snapper is also present.
Storage capacity is seated at 4GB and it can be further expandable up to 32GB via microSD card.
Connectivity options include 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS. The device which measures 66.8 x 127.2 x 9.6 and weighs 126 grams comes powered by 2,100mAh battery.
There is no word on pricing and availability of the handset as of now and it is expected to go on sale first in Spain, followed by other countries. There is no confirmation if the device is going to come to India or not.
Stay tuned to GizBot!