- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
LG L65 Single SIM Variant Leaks Online
Apart form the high-end G Pro 2 smartphone, which LG announced back at the International Mobile World Congress held in Barcelona in February, the company also made L Series 3 lineup official. It consists of L40, L70 and L90 smartphones. But the missing piece in the series was the L65 smartphone, which went on sale in Russian market recently. But this was a Dual SIM variant of the handset.
Now, the latest news coming courtesy of tech-bound Twitter user @evleaks suggests that the same handset is coming soon in a single SIM variant. The sensational leakster has also posted the image of the handset online on Twitter.
However, it looks like the device is pretty much similar to the Dual SIM variant in terms of specs. To be precise, the alleged single SIM variant of the L65 smartphone would come with a 4.3-inch capacitive touch screen display offering a WVGA resolution of 800 x 400 pixels.
It is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon 200 processor and Adreno 302 GPU coupled with a 1GB RAM. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS.
Buyers will get a 5MP rear camera with LED flash in the phone and a 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing snapper is also present.
Storage capacity is seated at 4GB and it can be further expandable up to 32GB via microSD card.
Connectivity options include 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS. The device which measures 66.8 x 127.2 x 9.6 and weighs 126 grams comes powered by 2,100mAh battery.
There is no word on pricing and availability of the handset as of now and it is expected to go on sale first in Spain, followed by other countries. There is no confirmation if the device is going to come to India or not.
Stay tuned to GizBot!