TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
LG L90 With Android KitKat OS and Knock On Feature To Roll Out This Week
LG unveiled a number of latest devices at the International Mobile World Congress 2014, which was held in Barcelona, Spain last week. Apart from the LG G Pro 2 smartphone, the company also released a L3 series of smartphones there. Among the devices which fall in this series the L90 is the best one. Now the South Korean smartphone giant has announced to start the global roll-out of this device starting this week.
The LG L90 is one of the handsets which will be a flagship device in the mid-rage category this year from the company. It is a feature-rich device which comes with IR blaster and comes with efficient specs.
Lets take a look at the specs of the device. The L90 comes with a 4.7-inch capacitive touch screen display with qHD (960 x 540 pixels) resolution.
It is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 (MSM8226) processor and Adreno 305 GPU coupled with 1GB of RAM and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) with LG's custom UI layer on top.
Photography feature is pretty much amazing with the inclusion of 8MP rear camera with LED flash. You can also use a 1.3MP front-facing snapper for taking selfies and making video calls.
The LG L90 houses an 8GB native storage capacity which is expandable up to 32GB via microSD card.
Connectivity remains standard with 3G (HSPA+21Mbps), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS support. It is not a dual SIM handset in-case if you are wondering.
The handset which measures 131.6 x 66.0 x 9.7mm comes powered by a 2,540 mAh battery.
The LG L90 also comes with a Knock Code, that lets users turn on and unlock the phone by tapping their screens using one of over 86,000 "knock" combinations. It can be entered even when the screen is turned off, using anywhere from two to eight taps.
As of now, the details on the pricing of the device is not disclosed but we will let you know more as soon as we receive the info.
Stay tuned to GizBot!