TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
South Korean giant LG has often been criticized for sidelining the low-end of the handset market. However, it appears that the G3 maker has finally accepted its weaknesses.
Thus, today the company has announced two new budget handsets aimed at emerging markets. The LG L Bello and L Fino are expected to be showcased next month at IFA tech show in Berlin. Both handset models will feature Android 4.4.2.
First, the LG L Bello, which features a 5-inch display FWVGA display with a resolution of 854 x 480-pixels. It offers a 1.3GHz quad-core processor, coupled with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of native storage. The handset also comes with an 8MP rear-facing camera with Auto Focus and a 1MP front-facing shooter. As usual, it will support standard 3G connectivity. The device comes in Black, White and Gold color options.
Besides the L Bello, LG will also showcase the L Fino at IFA 2014 in Berlin. Here are its highlighted specs: 4.5-inch WVGA (800 x 480); 1.2GHz quad-core processor; 1GB of RAM; 4GB of ROM; 8MP rear-facing camera; VGA quality front shooter; 1900mAh battery; 3G; Black/White/Gold/Red/Green colors; Android 4.4.2 Kitkat
LG has also announced that they will launch these two phones in Latin America, with countries in Europe, Asia, and CIS to follow.
"With their competitive specs and accessible pricing, we have high hopes for the L Fino and L Bello to continue our successful expansion into emerging markets," said Dr. Jong-seok Park, president and CEO of the LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company. "Our newest L Series smartphones represent the best of LG in design, hardware and UX as well as our commitment to bringing best smartphone experience to 3G customers as many as possible."
India release dates of the LG L Bello and L Fino have not been decided as yet, it seems. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!