- 5 min ago Vivo Z1 Pro Live Images Emerge Online – Punch-hole Display And Triple Rear Cameras
- 14 min ago Infinix Hot 7 Pro Sale: To Be Available On Flipkart For Rs. 8,999 Starting Today
- 50 min ago Redmi K20 Pro Is World’s Fastest Phone – Official Teaser Ahead Of India Launch
- 58 min ago NASA Astronaut Chronicles Southern Lights From ISS
- News Safety of doctors in government hospitals: Supreme Court to hear petition tomorrow
- Finance ADAG Stocks Continue To Sink
- Sports MotoGP analysis: How Marquez won Catalunya GP amidst chaos
- Movies Shahrukh Khan To Team Up With Son Aryan Khan For This Film; Read EXCITING DETAILS Here!
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
LG Optimus G Pro Finally Comes to India at Rs 42,500: 5 Key Features of the 5.5 Inch 1080p Phablet
Challenging almost all the latest phablets present in the Indian market, LG's long awaited device Optimus G Pro has finally arrived in India. GizBot was one of the first tech site, which informed their readers about the coming of the mighty phone soon, when we said the Optimus G Pro will hit the shelves in July 2013 at a price of approximately Rs 40,000.
Well, our guess estimate was not bad at all, as the smartphone has been officially announced to retail at a price of Rs 42,500. Unveiled back in February 2013, LG Optimus G Pro uses a a curved class on the phone, which the Korean company claims, gives the handset a "2.5D" effect.
Further, the 5.5-inch display Android flagship offers a HD resolution boasting 1920 x 1080 pixels and a massive pixel density of 400ppi. Optimus G Pro is further powered by a 1.7GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor, Adreno 320 GPU along with the 2GB RAM, Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2, 16GB of internal memory that can be further expanded via microSD card up to 64GB, 13-mega pixel rear camera and 2.1-mega pixel front facing camera.
Connectivity options include, 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC and a 3,140mAh removable battery with an undisclosed long battery backup. Moreover, Optimus G Pro is also informed to come in Indigo Black and Lunar White color variant.
With Optimus G Pro, LG has made all the attempt to offer the best of the features to the target consumer and specially to stand against the market rivals including Galaxy Note 2 among others. How can we say this? Well, GizBot has personally noted some of the highlight UX features of the handset which makes Optimus G Pro one of the most advanced smartphones currently on the market today. See it to believe it in the slideshow below:
Dual Camera and Dual Recording
The Dual Camera and Dual Recording functions allow users to capture pictures or videos with both the front and rear cameras simultaneously for a unique picture-in-picture experience.
The VR Panorama allows shots of entire horizontal and vertical environments for a full 360°view.
Pause and Resume Recording
The Pause and Resume Recording feature allows for the recording of short snippets of video which can then be viewed as one continuous file.
LG made Optimus G Pro has a great feature built in called QMemo, which actually turns the device into live notepad. This special apps can be traced in the notification bar.
Universal Remote Control
Magic Remote Pad and Text Keypad options for QRemote work as a remote control for LG's Smart TVs.
LG Optimus G Pro also has many other features including VuTalk, Notebook, QSlide 2.0 , QucikMemo, QuickButton, LG Tag + and Smart Screen like features built into it. The handset also supports Dolby mobile -it turns the device into mini cinema hall.