TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 'Sab Ghungroo Bandhke Taiyar Ho Gaye': Modi's Barb At Opposition Over PM Candidate
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KXIP — Preview
- Five Avengers Endgame Theories That Will Make You Go Bonkers
- Triumph Speed Twin Launched In India At Rs 9.46 lakh
- Arjun Announces GF Gabriella Demetriades's Pregnancy!
- SEBI Blocks Hotel Leelaventure From Selling Hotels And Properties To Brookfield
- Kajol Amazes In This Sari
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
LG Nexus 4: Image and Benchmark Leak Reveals Android 4.2 on Cards
Google has already sent invites to the tech media world for the special Android event in New York City on October 29, where is reportedly planning to unveil a plethora of Nexus devices and the Android 4.2 OS.
Of these devices, the LG Nexus 4 is a much hyped and rumored smartphone, which is subjected to a lot of image and spec leaks.
Following the image leak a few days back, the same Twitter user, @evleaks has come up with another image showing the front, back and side of the handset.
According to a SlashGear report, the nexus logo in this image is quite bold at the upper part of the back panel, hence, this could be a fake image. Moreover, the second press shot does not use the same on-screen image, thereby, creating a doubt in its accuracy.
As per a recent GSMArena report, GLBenchmark scoreboard has listed LG Nexus 4 codenamed Mako with a Snapdragon S4 Pro chipset at the fourth position. Also, according to the results, the handset runs on Android 4.2, which is rumored to be Key Lime Pie.
In terms of specs, LG Nexus 4 is rumored to have a 4.7 inch 1280 x 768 True-High Definition IPS display, quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 2GB RAM, 8MP camera, 8GB to 16GB internal storage, 13MP rear camera, 2MP front camera, in-built wireless charging and a non-removable 2,100 mAh Li-ion battery. Further, the handset is claimed to lack a micro SD slot.