TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
LG is back in the news after announcing its flagship smartphone - G2. This time around, it's all about Nexus 5. Few days ago, it was said that Motorola could make Nexus 5. Well, the conflict between Motorola and LG is apparent due to famed Nexus as a brand.
The folks over at Tinhte have come up with a report saying that it is LG, who should be making Nexus 5. The report further says LG Nexus 5 is said to be similar to G2, when it comes to design and form factor. Moreover, LG G2 is primarily known for its acclaimed design and who can forget the rear back buttons.
To differentiate from G2, LG Nexus 5 would be slightly different considering Google plays a crucial role in finalizing Nexus devices. The display size will be same, a 5.2-inch FHD (unconfirmed ) similar to G2. Even the internal processor, a 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 coupled with 2GB of RAM, is now confirmed by Vietnamese tech site. The LG Nexus 5 won't have rear back volume and power buttons. Last week, it was speculated that LG and Google would like to use Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 SoC to keep Nexus 5 price under control.
The original Nexus 4 was appreciated for its design; mostly for its glass ducked rear back. The rumor says LG and Google has come to a conclusion that it would make sense to use glass back to glorify Nexus 5 image. Meanwhile, it is also being said that Google wants Nexus 5 to look identical with Nexus 7 2013.
The phone will have thin bezels like LG G2, and even the camera resolution - a 13MP, is said to be same( rumored). At this point, it is even more difficult to give accurate information. Neither Google nor LG has come up clean in respect to Nexus 5.
Further, Google is yet to confirm the existence of Nexus 5. Google along with LG may announce "Nexus 5", as early as November. This is just a speculation which is getting stronger day-by-day. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates on LG Nexus 5.