TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
LG has very recently announced their latest android smart phone named as the LG Optimus 3D Cube. This phone is a successor to LG’s successful phone model, Optimus 3D.
Features and specification of LG Optimus 3D Cube
3D WVGA IPS touch screen display
480 x 360 pixels
Dual 5 mega pixels at the back
Yes,720p HD video recording
3 mega pixel front facing camera
Google android v2.3 Gingerbread
Stereo FM radio with RDS
Yes, Up to 32 GB
Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11
Yes, with micro USB connector
Standard lithium ion battery
Optimus 3D Cube has a new thinner design as compared to its predecessor. This phone is just 9.6 mm thick while the Optimus 3D was 11.9 mm thick. There is a sufficient improvement made in terms of processor, battery and internal memory. This phone features a bar phone type form factor and is sufficiently compact.
The screen has a size of 4.3 inches and is of 3D WVGA IPS type. The screen can render 3D visuals and the good thing is that you don’t need glasses to view the 3D content. This is a major advantage in a mobile 3D capable device or else you will find yourself having to wear a pair of specially designed glasses each time you want to use the mobile.
The screen has a resolution of 480 x 360 pixels. It is of touch screen type and supports multi touch commands. There are twin 5 mega pixel cameras at the back. These twin cameras can record 3D still pictures as well as videos. The video recording resolution is at 1080 p.
A secondary 3 mega pixel camera is at the front that can be used for video calling. This phone currently runs on android Gingerbread operating system and a software update to bump it to Ice cream sandwich version can be expected soon.
LG Optimus 3D Cube price will be more than Rs. 30000/-.