- News TDP spokesperson Lanka Dinakar quits Party, joins BJP in presence of JP Nadda
- Sports ICC World Cup: Tendulkar picks Bhuvi over hat-trick man Shami for WI clash
- Automobiles Ducati Multistrada Enduro 1260 Launching On 9 July — Taming Boundaries
- Movies From Assaulting Hotel Staff To Accusing Sonakshi Sinha Of Black Magic; Pooja Mishra’s Top Scandals!
- Lifestyle 7 Ways To Reduce Your Wheezing Naturally
- Finance IndiaMart IPO Oversubscribed On The Last Day
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
LG Optimus 3D Cube version officially unveiling
LG has very recently announced their latest android smart phone named as the LG Optimus 3D Cube. This phone is a successor to LG’s successful phone model, Optimus 3D.
Features and specification of LG Optimus 3D Cube
3D WVGA IPS touch screen display
480 x 360 pixels
Dual 5 mega pixels at the back
Yes,720p HD video recording
3 mega pixel front facing camera
Google android v2.3 Gingerbread
Stereo FM radio with RDS
Yes, Up to 32 GB
Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11
Yes, with micro USB connector
Standard lithium ion battery
Optimus 3D Cube has a new thinner design as compared to its predecessor. This phone is just 9.6 mm thick while the Optimus 3D was 11.9 mm thick. There is a sufficient improvement made in terms of processor, battery and internal memory. This phone features a bar phone type form factor and is sufficiently compact.
The screen has a size of 4.3 inches and is of 3D WVGA IPS type. The screen can render 3D visuals and the good thing is that you don’t need glasses to view the 3D content. This is a major advantage in a mobile 3D capable device or else you will find yourself having to wear a pair of specially designed glasses each time you want to use the mobile.
The screen has a resolution of 480 x 360 pixels. It is of touch screen type and supports multi touch commands. There are twin 5 mega pixel cameras at the back. These twin cameras can record 3D still pictures as well as videos. The video recording resolution is at 1080 p.
A secondary 3 mega pixel camera is at the front that can be used for video calling. This phone currently runs on android Gingerbread operating system and a software update to bump it to Ice cream sandwich version can be expected soon.
LG Optimus 3D Cube price will be more than Rs. 30000/-.