TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
After the G Flex, a curved display featuring smartphone with a self healing capability, now the South Korea based smartphone manufacturer is reportedly said to launch their latest Optimus G Pro 2 handset at the Mobile World Congress, 2104 in February.
Moreover, according to Digital Trends, another smartphone called the LG G3 could also be revealed at the same event in February. However both these upcoming LG smartphones would come with a display resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels. Moreover, other reports suggest that the G3 handset would be launched sometime around May 17 after the expected April launch of the Samsung Galaxy S5.
The Optimus G Pro 2 on the other hand is a successor of the company's last year's Optimus G Pro. The company has not officially spoken about the upcoming smartphones as of now but they are reported to come running on Android 4.4 KitKat OS, the latest buzz-word among the Android users.
The Optimus G Pro 2 is expected to come with a slightly bigger display measuring 6 inches as opposed to the its predecessor's 5.5 inch. Also the device will boast Qualcomm's most popular Snapdragon 800 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM.
Additionally, the upcoming successor of the Optimus G Pro smartphone is said to be compatible with LTE and LTE-Advanced connectivity. No word on the processor clock so far.
Other than these, the specs of the two upcoming handsets are vague at the moment. GizBot will keep you updated on the matter. Stay tuned!