TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
It looks like LG is not one that will sit back counting on its laurels as the company is working on an handset - Optimus G Pro, which will be the successor of Optimus G. The current flagship smartphone of the South Korean tech giant is one of the most powerful handsets available and has got the honor being the basis of the latest Google Nexus phone - Nexus 4.
According to a recent Engadget report citing a Blog of Mobile source, Optimus G Pro's alleged specs have been leaked revealing a 5 inch full HD 1920 x 1080 pixel display, 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU, 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, 13MP rear camera, 2.4MP front camera for video calling and a massive 3,000mAh battery. Also, the leak suggests that the handset measures 139 x 70 x 10 mm and 160 grams. On the software side, Optimus G Pro could come with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system claims the report.
If LG has a refreshed Optimus G Pro in works, there is an increased possibility for the handset to be uncovered at the Mobile World Congress 2013 scheduled to happen in February 2013.
When it comes to availability, LG Optimus G Pro, a successor to LG's flagship Optimus G smartphone, looks to be preparing for a Japanese launch. It does not mean that the handset will not make its presence in the other regions as in November 2012, there were whispers claiming that LG will be announcing the successor of Optimus G in March 2013.