TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
LG has recently confirmed that it's all set to unveil the latest member to the Optimus G series at an event in New York on August 7. The invite reads Great 2 Have You - the highlighted G and 2 does suggest that the new device being launched is the Optimus G2. Previously, there was also a leak on some of the specifications of the handset.
Optimus G2 is believed to come with a 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) full HD IPS display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor , 2GB of RAM and a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and will run on Android 4.2 with Optimus Ui. Moreover, the device is expected to support LTE advanced connectivity. There is not much information on the other specifications or features of the smartphone, but it does seem like powerhouse device.
The famous leaker @evleaks, also posted an image of the upcoming device, back in May. The phone has such a narrow bezel that it almost looks non existent.
@evleaks, yet again leaked new images of the device in June, which showed that the phone will come with + and - physical buttons for volume and zooming. Also, the images suggest that the smartphone will come with Optical Image Stabilization for avoiding shaky images.
Now @leakschina have leaked a couple of images ahead of the launch. Although they aren't very clear, they match up to the previous leaks that surfaced online.
Hopefully, all the details about the device should be available post August 7 launch event. Stay tuned to Gizbot, to know more. For now catch the teaser video of the device below
<center><center><center><center><iframe width="600" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2yYB8RZukKU?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center></center></center></center>