TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
LG Optimus G2 has already hit the online world with several leaked images earlier and the rumors regarding the same device has created quite a clamor as well. Following all the previous leaks from screenshots to the image posted by @evleaks, now few more images have again surfaced online recently along with the 1.02 minutes video footoge.
This time the leaked images and the video of the yet to be announced Optimus G2 clearly shows the device from all possible angle and most possibly this could be the final appearance of the device as well because LG is said to officially unveil the Optimus G2 on August 20 in New York City.
Another set of updated news according to GSMArena citing a Korean source informed that LG Optimus G2 will hit the shelves around August 20.
Many have observed and said that the G2 leaks looks more like (LG-made) Nexus 4's rounded-edge design than the angular ones that has been seen before in Optimus G. However, Optimus G2 will be thinner than the Nexus 4. The G2's 5.2-inch screen featuring 1080p display is surrounded by very little bezel making the display appear larger.
The display actually seems like it is nearly touching the edge of the handset. The rear side of the longtime awaited LG device is evidently loaded with the rumored volume rocker placement, which puts the controls just below the camera. Further more alleged images appeared showing G2's settings menu confirming the model as a Sprint variant running on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. Moreover, the device is said to sport a13-megapixel camera.
Apart from a few screens showing the launcher, camera UI and one of LG's various lockscreen options, there's no other information regarding the specs and features of the Optimus G2. But other leaks also suggest that the Optimus G2 would be powered by a Snapdragon 800 clocked at 2.3GHz along with a 2GB RAM.
Have a look at the recent alleged images and video below in the sliders: