TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
The LG is making a big announcement on August 7. We are already aware that Qualcomm has been closely working with South Korean giant to make Snapdragon 800 ducked smartphone.
Now according to a new report (via Tech Static), the handset is none other than LG Optimus G2.The site claims that LG will announce three handsets at the upcoming event. Other devices are LG Optimus L9 2 and the D500. While the former handset will be a mid range handset and the latter handset is said to be a low end phone.
Twitter sensation @eveleaks had already leaked one of the alleged images of Optimus G2. Going the image, the handset should have a 5-inch display with Full HD resolution.
In the meantime, few screenshots of LG Optimus G2 have emerged. We can see some changes in the user interface (UI). The screen size should be 5-inch Full HD display. Interestingly from the screenshots, we can sense that the handset won't have a home button. It clearly shows that LG took inspiration from Nexus 4 to make Optimus G2 more glamorous.
The LG Optimus G2 will have a 5-inch Full HD display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor,2GB of RAM, a 13-mega pixel rear facing camera, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and Optimus UI . This time around, LG is going for edge-to-edge 1080p Full HD screen.
As mentioned above, there are two other devices that are expected to be announced alongside Optimus G2. The LG Optimus L9 2 comes with a 4.7-inch display with 720p HD display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, an 8-mega pixel rear facing camera, and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
While the LG D500 , is low end smartphone with a qHD display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor, NFC, a 5-mega pixel camera, Bluetooth 4.0 and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Stay tuned to GizBot.