TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
LG has recently made their Dual SIM handset called Optimus L1 2 Dual available in one of the e-commerce site called HomeShop 18. However, the handset is an entry level Android device which falls in LG's successful L Series and is priced at Rs. 6,499. This device is, in fact, a dual SIM variant of the Optimus L1 2 handset which was announced back in August.
Going by the specs, the device comes with a 3.0-inch capacitive touch screen display offering a resolution of 320 x 240 pixels.
It is powered by a single core 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM7225A processor coupled with 512MB of RAM. Moreover, the handset runs on Android v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) OS.
The entry level Android device only features a 2 MP fixed focus rear camera with VGA video recording and misses out of the front facing shooter.
However, in terms of connectivity, the handset comes with a support of 3G (HSDPA up to 7.2 Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 and aGPS. Apart from that, it is a Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) handset with dual standby and also features a dedicated SIM switch key.
The latest Optimus L1 2 dual houses a 4GB of internal storage capacity which can be expanded up to 32 GB by using a microSD card.
The 3G handset which measures 13.3 mm thick and weighs 105 grams draws its energy from a 1540 mAh battery
When it comes to features, it comes with a QuickMemo app to jot notes quickly and Cheese Shutter to capture images using voice.
The LG Optimus L1 II Dual comes in Black and White colors and is available in India for Rs. 6,499.
When it comes to competition, the newly launched LG Optimus L1 2 Dual handset will have to face a number of devices in the Indian market which comes with a 3G support and a dual SIM capability. Among all the other devices, Lava Iris 356, iball Andi 4di, Spice-Stellar glamor mi 436, Karbonn a12, Xolo a500s, Micromax Canvas Fun a63 would the most prominent rivals to the newbie.