TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days
Mobile manufacturers get really busy during the Mobile World Congress event, as they get ready to participate in one of the most awaited events of the year. It looks like MWC 2013 will be no different, the anticipation is so thick this year, it can be cut with a knife.
Besides, Samsung, Nokia, HTC and Huawei, it looks like the South Korean consumer electronic goods firm, LG wants a cut of the action as well. While earlier this week, the company flaunted its new budget smartphones, the successor L2 series including Optimus L3 2, Optimus L5 2, and Optimus L7 2, ahead of MWC 2013. Here comes the latest bit on the trio handset.
Reports are in that the three Android-powered handsets are expected to release before the end of this month. LG has not mentioned actual dates of release of these smartphones. However, according to the latest report by the folks at UnwiredView via Bluetooth SIG, LG Optimus L5 2 is expected to be available in Europe, North America and Asia including India, soon enough. The report have also added on claiming that LG will release the Optimus L7 2 in Russia by the end of this month, as well.
Coming on to the specs, LG Optimus L5 2 is a mid-ranged smartphone with a 4.0-inch WVGA display, 1GHz Cortex-A9, 5-mega pixels rear camera, 512 MB of RAM, Dual SIM, Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth 3.0 and a 1700mAh battery,
On the other hand, Optimus L7, 2 also being a mid-ranged smarthphone will be slightly higher in specifications. The handset will come with a large 4.3-inch WVGA IPS LCD display, 1GHz dual-core Qualcomm processor, 768 MB of RAM, 4GB of ROM, an expandable memory via micro SD card, an 8-mega pixel rear camera with LED Flash and a VGA camera on the front panel for long video chat and lastly the promise of a 2460mAh battery.
Just to remind you, Optimus L3 2, which will also hit the retail shelves, somewhere around the timeframe of the earlier mentioned handset, will boast the features including - 3.2-inch IPS LCD display, 5-mega pixel rear camera, powerful 1 GHz processor, 384 MB of RAM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, Dual SIM, A-GPS ,1540mAh battery, expandable memory expansion (up to 32GB ).
Gizbot will let you know when, the newly unveiled handset, arrives in India. Until then please fell free to share your views on the three upcoming smartphones by LG, in the comments section below.